Sunday, 28 April 2013

Stacking the Shelves (4): In Which I Bought a Boxset


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Canadian blogger Tynga at Tynga’s Reviews where we share any new books or goodies we bought, received, borrowed, etc. during the week.

On Tuesday, my mum sent me to the bookshop to buy a gift for a girl. As is natural, I searched the whole store, I didn’t just go and buy the book I was requested. The day after, I returned to the bookshop with money for me, I couldn’t not buy the boxset.

A Song of Ice and Fire boxset, by George RR Martin.
Variant, by Robison Wells.

2 comments:

  1. Hurrah for box sets! I absolutely loved that series, but I felt like I couldn't put it down and read for my blog, and each book was so long that I got no sleep for a month. Happy reading ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm loving it too. They're long, but they're such a light and fast read that I fear they won't last long. I can't put them down either.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...