Monday, 3 December 2012

Stacking the Shelves (2): FIL Edition


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Canadian blogger Tynga at Tynga’s Reviews where we share any new books or goodies we bought, received, borrowed, etc. during the week.

Last week was FIL 2012, or Guadalajara International Book Fair, and I attended. I bought a grand total of three books. I also borrowed a couple other books.

Purchased

The Alchemyst, by Michael Scott
Sinbad the Sailor, by anonymous (not my copy’s actual cover)
Graceling, by Kristin Cashore

Borrowed

Tolkien’s Ring, by David Day
I Kill, by Giorgio Faletti

2 comments:

  1. New follower. Great haul. Graceling was awesome. Come visit me as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for following. Was it really awesome? I've got great hopes for that one.

      ~Akira Villalpando

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...